Northwest Church of the Good Shepherd

July 26, 2018

 

The Northwest Church of the Good Shepherd is the only Anglican Church in this area of Northwest Auckland covering an area of approximately 50 square kilometres including Whenuapai, Hobsonville, Hobsonville Point, West Harbour, Massey East and West and is one of the fastest growing areas in New Zealand.

 

The parishioners of the Northwest Church of the Good Shepherd are working to rebuild the worship space and the community spaces and services it provides. The church buildings are no longer fit for purpose. They do not meet current needs - let alone those of the future

 

Click Here

 

Donate directly: 12-3085-0233172-51

Email: fundingadministrator@northwestanglican.org.nz.

 

From the funding team: Megan and Warren Bexley(Co-Chairs) and Rev. Learne McGrath (Vicar) July 2018

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
CONTACT US

+64 (0)9 303 9500

office@holy-trinity.org.nz

 

446 Parnell Road

Parnell

Auckland 1052

New Zealand

 

PO Box 37-148

Parnell

Auckland 1151

New Zealand

Services: Sunday services resume on 4 October, please register.

 

Visitors: We are closed until further notice due to COVID-19.

Office hours: Mon-Thu 9am-3pm

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

@2020 by Holy Trinity Cathedral. Proudly created by DESIGNS + CO |